CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 2nd November 2020
* We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing all our normal services through the new Lockdown during November and December, however we are still unable to carry out house visits or our mobile clinic. We have details of a local animal ambulance who can help with transport if you have difficulty attending the practice, please telephone Damian (Animals at Home Croydon Ltd) on 07914 674 944.
* We are still not in a position to have clients inside the building. On arrival please wait outside and let us know you are here by telephoning the practice. We will come and take your pet off you when ready to be seen. Please respect social distancing whenever possible both for the safety of yourselves and that of our staff.
* We can post out repeat medications (Please telephone the practice for more information).
* Please pay by card if possible over the telephone.
* Telephone consults are available for clients who are self-isolating or are unable to attend the practice. (Please telephone the practice for more information and be aware that in certain circumstances a telephone consultation is not appropriate and we will need to see your pet at the practice).
We would like to thank all of our clients for the continued support and understanding you have shown us at this incredibly difficult time.
Please check the website periodically for any further updates.
Tel 020 8686 6070
At Anne Nelson Vets in Croydon our team aims to provide the best in animal healthcare and welfare, in a friendly and efficient manner, at a reasonable cost. We regularly see animals from Caterham, Purley, Sutton, and further afield in Surrey and South London.
We can help with anything to do with your pet. Whether it’s vaccinations, treatment for long term illness, surgery, or just some advice on looking after your pet, contact us. Our convenient 7 day a week opening times help you to fit your pet healthcare into busy work schedules.
Tel 020 8686 6070
Read our Google reviews here