We would like to reassure our clients that Anne Nelson Vets is open. Our main concern is for the health and welfare of our patients, clients and staff. In light of the Coronavirus pandemic we have made some changes to our procedures.
If making an appointment please advise us if you have visited any country within the last 14 days where Coronavirus restrictions are in place or if you are currently self-isolating whether you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus or not or you are suffering from a new persistent cough or have a fever.
If the answer is yes to any of the above and your pet needs to be seen by a vet, please be reassured we will still treat him or her. We have procedures in place to deal with the situation. Please telephone the practice on 0208 686 6070 for further advice.
If the answer is no to any of the questions above and you are visiting the surgery, please be aware we have put some restrictions and measures in place to protect everyone in order that we can continue to provide a service.
- We would ask all visitors to wash their hands on entering the premises.
- We would also ask where possible that only one person attends with their pet.
- We would prefer card payments but are still accepting cash.
- If our waiting room becomes crowded we may ask you to wait outside until the vet is ready to see you.
- We are regularly cleaning surfaces during the day for example door handles, card machine, computers and chairs.
- Please do not lean over the reception desk.